Our obligations to you 1. On your purchase, Path to Promotion will provide you with login details to access our quality, professional training program and ongoing support for as long as you need to finish all the modules in your own time and on your own computer.
2. We will provide the modules and our support services in a way that complies with the Australian Consumer Law.
3. We will enable access for you personally and for your own personal study for the lifetime of the course; use of any of this material by others or third parties is prohibited unless we have given prior written approval.
4. All goods and services sold by us are charged in Australian dollars. If you are in Australia, you will also be charged Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST).
5. Path to Promotion does not recommend or endorse any third-party specific tests, products, opinions or any other information that may be mentioned in this e-course. We may invite other speakers to participate in material, and all the opinions expressed will be those of the individual.
6. Path to Promotion shall have the right to change or modify these terms and conditions applicable to a participant’s engagement in this e-course, and such changes will become effective immediately upon notice, which may be given by any means including electronic or conventional mail.
Your obligations to us 1. You are responsible for informing yourself of and complying with the requirements for your program of study and will have login access to the materials promptly after you make payment to us for the course.
2. You are responsible for your own computer system and anti-virus program, and any other hardware or software you may need to participate fully in the course.
3. You may request to make payments by instalments; we will negotiate this with you and each equal amount will be due and payable on the first day of every month until the whole amount is paid. Your access to the course may be halted until these monies are paid.
4. You undertake to use your access to our training material solely for your own use, and not to transfer or distribute the material to others. You agree not to sell access to, destroy or in any way misuse the material. You also agree not to copy, reproduce or use the content in any other manner. You must also agree not to tamper with the content or create any derivative works from them.
5. You will provide us with personal contact details and other information necessary for us to contact you in your preferred way. If you change your contact details, you must inform us.
6. You shall not post or transmit through this e-course any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, or is in any way threatening, abusive, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable. You must not encourage any conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or otherwise violate any law.
7. You will not advertise any products or perform any commercial solicitation, including, but not limited to the solicitation of users to become participants of any other on-line information services.
8. We give some advice in this course regarding media interactions – you must first consult the company policies before actioning any advice given in this material to ensure it is in line with your company policies.
The Path to Promotion Guarantee 1. Because we are proud of our program, we offer you a guarantee for a refund within 30 days if you are unhappy with the course, provided that you fulfil the following obligations first: a) Complete the Workbook for both Modules 1 and 2 to a reasonable standard and submit them online to us for review; b) Attend 3 out of 4 Live Coaching Calls, and c) Leave at least 4 comments on the Facebook Seminar Group page.
2. If you are issued with a refund, you must delete every copy of the product that you have downloaded or saved on any other media.
3. Participant expressly agrees that participation in this e-course is at their own risk. We do not warrant that this e-course will be interrupted or error free.
2. However, we will request that you join in a Facebook Seminar Group for course participants where you may give as little information apart from your Facebook name as you wish. This is an important way in which you can learn from other participants while sharing ideas.
3. Media Release: By participating in our Programs, products and services and using our program materials, including our communities, you consent to photographs, videos, and/or audio recordings that may be made that contain your image, your voice and or/your likeness. Please note that these postings may be shared with others in the program, potential clients or other clients that have purchased our programs. 4. Any logos or trademarks that appear on our websites or any other documents belong to their respective owners. You may not use any logo displayed on the website without the express written approval from the owner.
Intellectual property of Path to Promotion 1. At all times, Path to Promotion retains ownership of all the intellectual property in our training materials. 2. Path to Promotion asserts copyright and moral rights over all materials in the course including but not limited to workbooks, videos, and training instructions. 3. Path to Promotion will prosecute those who breach its copyright or moral rights in the program by sharing it with third parties, by using it for commercial purposes, by copying or stealing website or training content, or by in any way corrupting any part of the material.
Jurisdiction 1. The applicable law is that of Australia, and where relevant, Queensland.
No Winter Pty Ltd ACN 633 248 254 t/as Path to Promotion Copyright © Path to Promotion 2019